- Open a web browser and navigate to your Clarity Connect Portal page. (https://company.hcc.partnerhosted.com/ClarityConnect) for example.
- Replace ClarityConnect in the URL with Password. (https://company.hcc.partnerhosted.com/Password) for example.
- Select from one of the two options:
- Change Password - This link is used when an agent will be accessing the portal to change their own password and they know their existing password.
- Administrator Password Reset - This link is used when an Administrator will be setting or resetting a password on behalf of an agent or when the agent doesn't know the current password.
Using the Change Password Link
- Select the Change Password link from the Clarity Connect Password Change screen.
- Provide the following information and click Change Password.
- Username - The agent login name.
- Old Password - The existing password
- New Password - The new password
- Confirm New Password - The new password
Using the Administrator Password Reset Link
- Select the Administrator Password Reset link from the Clarity Connect Password Change screen.
- Provide the following information and click Set Password.
- Administrator Username - The administrator login account.
- Administrator Password - The password for the administrator login
- User's Username - The login name of the agent that requires the password reset
- User's New Password - The new password
- Confirm User's New Password - The new password