Video: Change your voice mail greetings and options
To record a personal voice mail greeting.
- In the Lync main window, click the Phone icon.
- Below the dial pad, click the Display voice mail options menu.
- Click Change Greetings.
- Follow the voice prompts to record your greeting.
- Use the dial pad to enter any keys required, such as numbers, * or # sign.
Change the time delay before calls go to voice mail.
- Click the Call forwarding button , and then click Call Forwarding Settings.
- Click the link by Unanswered calls will go to, and change how many seconds to wait before sending incoming calls to voice mail.