A missed call notification email is sent to you when you don't answer an incoming call and the caller doesn't leave a voice mail. This is a different email message than the email message that contains the voice mail.
Please note: Turning this missed call e-mail notification will turn of notification for all calls.
You can turn this off by following the steps below:
- Log in to Outlook Web App
- On the top right, click Options
- Select See All Options...
- On the left navigation, click on Phone
- On the bottom right, under Notifications, uncheck Send an e-mail message to my Inbox when I miss a phone call
- Cick Save to save your changes
Emails for missed call notifications will now be disabled.