Follow this recommended procedure to have Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 create a new profile for your Arkadin mail.
- On your PC, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
NOTE: If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, double-click View 32-bit Control Panel in Control Panel to display the Mail icon.
- Double-click the Mail (or 32-bit Mail) icon.
NOTE: If you do not see a Mail icon change the View by drop down from Category to Small icons (Windows 7) or select Classic View in the control panel (Windows XP or Vista)
- In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- Click Add...
- In the Profile Name box, enter the name that you want to use for your new Chinook profile (such as "Chinook Email"), then click OK.
- With E-mail Account selected, enter your Chinook account information in the required boxes and click Next.
- Click Finish. Your Chinook account should now be configured properly.
- If the connection fails, confirm that you have correctly entered your Chinook email address (email@example.com) and password, as well as the other settings as noted above.
- To confirm you are using a valid username and password, use a web browser to access your Chinook mail account through Chinook's Outlook Web App (OWA) site. If you are unable to access your email here, then you likely have a problem with your username, your password, or both. Contact your administrator for help.
- If your username and password are correct, but you are still unable to connect to your account, follow the steps in the Manually Configure Outlook 2010 article.